This Data Protection Policy (“Policy”) sets out the basis which E-XCLUSIF MEDICAL SUPPLY PTE LTD (“we”, “us”, or“our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”).
This Policy applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations and/or duly authorised representative which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes. “Customer” means an individual who may have contacted us through any means or entered into a contract with us for information/supply of our goods or services.
1. Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some personal data which we collect include: (a) name
(b) mailing address, telephone numbers, email address and other contact details
(c) details and transactions through our site and for fulfilment of your orders
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
2. We may collect, use and disclose your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
(a) ensuring that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you
(b) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you and/or via our site;
(c) verifying your identity;
(d) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
(e) managing your relationship with us;
(f) processing payment or credit transactions;
(g) sending marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and other promotions;
(h) any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
(i) facilitate our compliance with any laws, customs and regulations which may be applicable to us or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us e.g. pursuant to a contract has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
USING E-XCLUSIF WEBSITE
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4. Third party websites
Our website may contain links to other sites (the "Linked Sites"). We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of such other Linked Sites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving our website to read the privacy policies or statements of each Linked Site that collects your personal data. You agree to waive any claim against us with respect to the Linked Sites.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. You are responsible for keeping any password to access certain parts of our site confidential.
During transmission to our site, we cannot guarantee the security of your data and you agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security while accessing the internet that is out of our control.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
6. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer.
7. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we shall seek to process and effect your request and/or notify you (where applicable) any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us, within 21 working days, of receiving it.
While we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods and/or services. 8. Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
9. If you wish to make an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer.
10. Please note that a reasonable fee of $30 may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
We will respond to your access request as soon as reasonably possible. Otherwise, we will inform you in writing, reasons why we are unable to do so, within 21 working days. Depending on the request made, we will only provide you with access to your personal data contained in the documents requested, and not to the entire documents.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
11. To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection on server and personal laptops, and disclosing personal data both internally and externally (only authorised third party service providers) on a need-toknow basis.
While full security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect your personal data by constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
12. Please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA 13. We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
We will cease to retain your personal data and remove these data as soon retention no longer serves the purposes for which the personal data were collected, and are no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
14. We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. If required, we will obtain your consent for the transfer and take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
DO NOT CALL REGISTRY
15. We comply with all provisions regarding the DNC Registry under PDPA. You may advise us in writing should you wish not to be contacted by us at your telephone or facsimile number(s) for any given purpose or all purposes.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
16. You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback:
E-XCLUSIF MEDICAL SUPPLY PTE LTD
2 KALLANG PUDDING ROAD, #05-08/07,
MACTECH BUILDING, SINGAPORE 349307
CHANGES TO POLICY
We may revise this Policy from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine the revisions by referring to the date on Policy. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
Effective Date: 20 SEP 2019